Uniform Illumination Sphere – Light Source
Popular Systems: Calibration Sources
The StellarNet series of Uniform Illumination Sphere Light sources and accessoroies provide NIST traceable uniform spectral output over stepped range of optical power values. These systems are perfect for sensor and various imaging system calibrations. The UIS-LS system consists of a 6″ integrating sphere with Stellarflect® interior reflective coating to provide better than 99% spectral luminance uniformity at the spheres 2″ output port. StellarNet offers 10, 30, 50, & 75 Watt NIST traceable bulb options depending on your requirements.
- Provides constant and uniform spectral output and stepped luminance values
- System consists of a 6″ integrating sphere with mounted NIST traceable lamp
- UIS-LS comes with spectral output data file for max Radiance and Irradiance (300-1100nm)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration, mounting tripod, and power source
Options and Upgrades
- The UIS-LS comes standard with a 10 Watt NIST traceable lamp. Also, available are 30, 50, & 75 Watt high power options.
- Optional UIS-Power Control Module with 9 incremental steps to full power available. Additional calibration files and luminance data can be provided at each step.
- Optional UIS-Spectro feedback SpectroRadiometer upgrade used for real-time UIL-LS checking with NIST traceable calibration
- Optional UIS-Iris for lamp attenuation with constant Color Temperature (K)
|Uniform Light Source|
|Weight:||1 lbs||Output Luminance Uniformity||>99%|
|Input Power:||10 Watts (30, 50, 100W upgrades)||Bulb Life:||+10,000hrs|
|Spectral Range:||350 – 1100nm (NIR options)||Bulb Color Temp:||2800K|
|Time to stabilize:||1 min||Power output:||2000 Cd/m^2 @ 10W|
Other Popular Light Sources
Technical Information Request
StellarNet, Inc. Tampa, Fl USA 10/15/2018 Array Detector Defects and Nonuniformities: All array detectors, both 1D and 2D, will inevitably suffer from defects and pixel-to-pixel nonuniformities due to the limitations of high-volume semiconductor manufacturing...read more