ChemWiz-ADK™ & ChemWiz-ADK™-Case
- Handheld or mountable/modular ChemWiz-ADK™ is excellent for sample analysis within production environments, inspection at receiving or trading locations, and/or quality control laboratories.
- Great for technicians and routine daily inspections
- Easily analyze composition of solids, liquids, powders, and pellets
- Instantaneous, real-time quality results
- Amazingly powerful yet simplistic ChemWiz-ADK PRO App interface
- Advanced “admin mode” and basic “technician mode” option
- Session reports with data logging
- Little to no sample preparation required
- Affordable and accurate solution most quality inspections
- Can be customized for your samples or branded for your company
- Rugged ChemWiz-ADK-Case upgrade option
With a simple press of the “Analyze” button instantaneous % composition is displayed on your screen
Handheld or mountable/modular setup for within production environments. Great for quality control at receiving or trading locations. Great for technicians and routine daily inspections.
Portable for field or lab. Open and measure functionality with all hardware contained inside rugged pelican case.
Applications at your fingertips
With field portable, rugged design and real time measurement results, the ChemWiz-ADK analyzers are suitable for variety of different sample types across many industries including:
- Agriculture- Composition Analysis, Moisture, Total Nitrogen, Ash, Protein
- Food & Beverage- Milk, Milk Powder, Cheese, Cheese Powders, Butter, Whey, Meats, Poultry, and Fish
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical ID
- Plastics/Polymer Sorting & Recycling
- Chemical & Industrial- Fuels, Chemicals, Mixtures
- Custom Applications- Develop your own Analyzer
Technical Information Request
Investigating the Effects of Full-Spectrum LED Lighting on Strawberry Traits Using Correlation Analysis and Time-Series Prediction
Yuze Lu, Mali Gong, Jing Li, and Jianshe Ma Published: 5 January 2024AbstractIn crop cultivation, particularly in controlled environmental agriculture, light quality is one of the most critical factors affecting crop growth and harvest. Many scholars have studied...