- Handheld NIST Calibrated Light Metrology perfect for lab, process, or field
- Reliably measure light output in Lumens/m^2 (Lux) Watts/m2 , microwatts/cm2 , Lumen or Watt flux, PAR, mcd, and Footcandles
- Real-time 1931 CIE Chromaticity diagram for xy Chromaticity, Dominant Wavelength, Purity, and Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), CRI, & CQS
- Comes with NIST Certificate of Traceability and rugged case for transport and storage. All software and calibration is preloaded for simple and quick measurement
StellarNet announces a new rugged, turn-key solution for portable light measurement. The Stellar-RAD SpectroRadiometer is an easy to use research grade spectrometer for field testing of lights with no additional setup required. The NIST traceable system can measure spectral Irradiance & Illuminance, Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), xy Chromaticity, PAR and more!
StellarNet’s handheld spectroradiometer systems put the power of a complete NIST traceable light laboratory in your hand allowing measurements of optical power, color, and spectral analysis for numerous lighting applications. All Stellar-RAD Systems are rugged in design with no moving parts making measurements in the field or on site quick and easy.
Compared to other handhelds, the Stellar-RAD contains research grade optics with <1nm spectral resolution making these instruments the first choice in reliable testing, field demonstrations, installations, R&D and quality control. Additionally, its modular design allows for use with StellarNet’s line of integrating spheres and accessories for Total Lumen measurement. Contact one of our application scientists to discuss how the Stellar-RAD can be configured to your needs.
Research Grade Handheld SpectroRadiometer
- Fully featured SpectraWiz Software Suite and Windows Interface – over 20 years of unique software features & improvements
- USB Powered – runs up to 5 hours on one Windows Tablet charge
- Perfect for lab, process, or field installation applications
- Compatible with all StellarNet Integrating Spheres & Accessories
- Options for UV (200-400nm) and NIR (900-1700nm) range SpectroRadiometry
- Add-on Radiance and Luminance Calibrations for Measurements with lens assembly attachment
The factory performs calibrations for the Stellar-RAD using NIST traceable calibration lamps for absolute intensity in Watts/m^2/nm. Absolute calibration: accuracy within 10% at detector integration setting used for calibration. Certificate included: documentation with NIST traceable serial numbers
Handheld SpectroRadiometer Sample Spectra
|Specifications RAD-Pad $3,495|
|Sensor: SpectroRadiometer with SONY 2k pixel CCD||Optics: Research Grade Crossed Czerny Turner|
|Spectrometer range: 350-1150nm (Optional UV)||Wavelength Accuracy: <0.25nm|
|Spectral Resolution: <1nm||Illuminance Accuracy: +/- 5%, NIST Calibrated|
|Measurement Range: 0.05-400k Lux/ 0.25-1600W/m^2||Color Accuracy: +/-0.001 (reference standard lamp)|
|Receptor Type: Cosine corrected for Irradiance||CCT Accuracy: +/- 2%|
|Integration time: 10ms to 60s||Tablet Specs: Win8|
|Digitizer Resolution: 16bit||Software included: SpectraWiz Spectroscopy Suite|
Free SpectraWiz Software The powerful SpectraWiz® spectrometer software is provided free of charge with every spectrometer instrument. This includes drivers and customizable software for Windows. The SpectraWiz software is considered the “Swiss Army Knife of Spectroscopy” and may be used to accurately measure wavelength emissions, reflectance, transmission, absorption, concentrations, and absolute intensities. In addition to real-time spectroscopy, SpectraWiz® has built-in applications for SpectroRadiometry, SpectroColorimetry, ChemWiz chemistry lab concentration analyzer, and UV level monitors. Download SpectraWiz Software FREE
- Absolute intensity measurements watts/m2
- µm watts/cm2
- Lumens/m2 — LUX
- Moles per second — PAR
- Footcandles /m2
- Radiant Flux (watts) / Luminous Flux (lumens)
- xy Chromaticity, dominant wavelength, purity
- Correlated Color temperature (CCT)
- Set Power Spectral Density (PSD) range
Direct attach Lenses and Apertures
CRLENS is a cosine receptor lens assembly that reduces the field of view from 180 degrees to a small spot.
Adjustable focus allows variable distance from target surface such as OLED displays
StellarNet Integrating Spheres allow collection of light with an 180 field of view. The IC2 is a 2″ internal diameter sphere with 2 SMA connectors for illumination and collection of LED light. The input port is 5/8″. The IS6 and IS12 are 6″ and 12″ StellarNet integrating spheres with 2.5″ input port with internal white coating. Mounting tripods and other accessories are available for LED measurement. Must add F600 optical fiber for connection.
Technical Information Request
Developmental effects of visual environment on species-assortative mating preferences in Lake Victoria cichlid fish
DS Wright, N Demandt, JT Alkema, O Seehausen… - Journal of Evolutionary …, 2016 Local adaptation can be a potent force in speciation, with environmental heterogeneity leading to niche specialization and population divergence. However, local adaption often requires...read more